K-12 Leadership Guide: 8 Priorities for the 2021-22 School Year
What’s in the ebook?
As we go back to school, there is no going back to normal.
Amid renewed uncertainty and heightened community needs, learn what district leaders across the nation know is working, and what needs work.
Examples from the field are compiled in this guide alongside data, research, and funding guidance on creating a brighter future for K-12.
- 8 educational priorities for the 2021-22 school year—each being ESSER-aligned, evidence-based, and equity-first
- Insights and stories from conversations with over 100 district leaders and educators nationwide
- Data and evidence-based interventions from Brown University, NWEA, The Learning Policy Institute, etc.
- Examples of how districts are following state and federal guidance for one-time relief funds
- Additional resources to inform districts’ strategic plans