Paper's Unlimited Pricing Model
Paper’s unlimited pricing model provides unlimited, 24/7/365 umbrella coverage for every student at a fixed cost regardless of how much tutoring support each student receives.
Benefits Over Traditional Pricing Structures
- Promotes adoption since no additional costs are incurred as usage increases.
- Does not require scheduling or allocation of hours, eliminating red tape and costly program management.
- Is more cost-effective than usage-based models so schools can say yes to every student who needs help without the need for complicated eligibility criteria.
- Ensures ample staffing of qualified tutors 24/7 by enabling up front demand planning, hiring, training and service quality control.
Superior Support for District Equity Goals
- Removes barriers to access by eliminating
the need to allocate, schedule or limit tutoring
- Enables no-cost support for families by
partnering directly with schools to deliver
- Expands learning opportunities for every
student by putting unlimited, 1:1 instructional
support within every student’s reach
24/7/365 - whether they are accelerating
learning, or pursuing advanced coursework
Frequently Asked Questions
We’re not sure how many students will use the service, so why plan for every student in advance?
Great academic support requires talented educators. Usage-based services use a reactive staffing model that forces them to rely on “crowdsourced” contractors who don't have the training or oversight to provide quality instructional support. By planning up front, Paper ensures highly qualified educators are always available to give students a great learning experience.
Is Paper’s service truly unlimited?
Yes! Students have no restrictions on how long tutoring sessions last, or how many times they can come back for help.