The Paper tutor experience
We partner with our incredible team of tutors to help students reach their full potential. Paper is working to improve our tutors’ experience by listening to their feedback and better understanding the challenges they face. Ensuring our tutors have the support and tools they need to help students succeed is vital to our mission.
We recently introduced full-time tutors as an alternative career path for educators. Learn more about our new full-time tutor program.
Understanding what matters
most to our tutors
In order to improve our tutor experience, Paper partnered with an independent, third-party survey company to conduct an engagement survey of our tutors and analyze the results so that we could address their needs and concerns. Nearly 1400 tutors (over 65% of our current tutor workforce) responded to the survey. See below for key insights, takeaways, and an infographic presenting the data.
- Nearly 90% of tutors are happy with their role relative to their expectations.
- 85% of tutors said that Paper is a great place to work and they are proud to work here.
- 85% of tutors approve of their direct manager.
- Over 80% of tutors positively reviewed Paper’s company culture.
- Our overall engagement score was 75% favorable across all questions.
Why do tutors choose Paper?
Paper sets you up for success. While you’re helping students with their classwork, we’ll be hard at work fostering an environment in which you have opportunities for fun, collaboration, and professional growth.