How Irvine USD is fulfilling their
commitment to equity
The district implemented Paper to address equity issues long before the pandemic, but it proved vital to their 2020-2021 reopening plan.
Reopening secrets from this leading CA district
Assistant Superintendent of Education Services Cassie Parham and CTO Brianne Ford shared their 2020-21 strategic plan and how Paper fits into their educational support strategy.
Here's what to expect from the webinar:
- How the collaboration between technology and educational services led to a successful back-to-school plan
- How the plan shifts when things change
- Creating a Virtual Academy
- How to support students and teachers around the clock
- How Paper supports equity by providing unlimited 24/7 access to online tutoring
About the student population