Scaling blended learning: Implications beyond the emergency context
Part of the Restart & Reimagine panel series that brought together K-12 leaders to discuss the evolution of education post-COVID.
About the discussion
COVID-19 has made the blended learning model a reality that's here to stay. As school leaders, we are doubling down on how to evolve curriculum and instruction to meet the needs of students and teachers by expanding where, when, and how learning happens.
Panelists discuss how to maximize blended learning for long-term success through high-quality curriculum, purposeful PD for teachers, and defining the role of students and families in successful education—all of which is needed to reinvent and scale instructional delivery.
Watch the video
1. Planning for intermittent closure
2. What should stay, what should go
3. Organizing hybrid learning
4. Reaching students from afar
5. Equity, beyond the digital divide
6. Connecting dots in the community
7. What's bringing you joy?