High-dosage tutoring: A path for K-12 recovery
What’s in the ebook?
Research on high-dosage tutoring (HDT), is substantial and compelling.
As such, HDT programs are being touted as the best bet for aiding in learning acceleration and long-term K-12 recovery.
But how can district leaders do it right?
- Overview of HDT's definition, outcomes, and potential for learning recovery and acceleration
- 10 key criteria for districts to choose and implement effective HDT programs
- Real examples of how districts are implementing HDT and overcoming challenges of cost and scale
- Strategies to complement HDT and districts' strategic plans
- Evidence-based insights from Annenberg Institute at Brown University, J-PAL at MIT, The Hechinger Report, and more